Aktuelle Zeit: Do 18. Apr 2024, 14:17

Alle Zeiten sind UTC [ Sommerzeit ]

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 54 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Doctor Who BBC Adventskalender
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 3. Dez 2008, 13:11 

Per Zufall hab ich auf Youtube das Video gefunden vom 1. "Türchen" gefunden und bin doch sofort auf die BBC Doctor Who Seite gegangen, um mir den Doctor Who Onlineadventskalender anzuschauen :D. Na, da kann ich mich ja nun jeden Tag auf etwas neues freuen ^.^ .

Hier der Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/s4/misc/advent08/

Edit: Wie ich aber gerade bemerkt habe, lassen sich die Videos nicht abspielen -.- .

Ok, dann hier das kurze Video zum 1. Dezember. Am 2. Dezember gab es ein Interview mit Graeme Haper. Wenn es online ist, werd ich es posten.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPz2ghhEdG4

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 3. Dez 2008, 21:38 
Admin

Hatte auch schon haareausraufenderweise und komplett erfolglos versucht, ein Türchen zu öffnen... und freue mich, dass ich jetzt hier hinter die verschlossene Tür blicken kann. Thanks, Rose!

Ehem... wegen DEM kleinen, eigentlich nichtssagenden Ausschnitt werden sämtliche nicht-UKler geblockt?? Da verstehe einer die BBC....
Würde mich über weitere Türchen natürlich auch freuen :)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 3. Dez 2008, 22:08 
Admin

Das ist in der Tat total süß! Winzelig, aber sehr süß!
Ich würde mich auch über die anderen Türchen freuen!
Danke fürs Posten des ersten!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 3. Dez 2008, 22:23 

Hier das Türchen von heute. Leider ist vom 2. Dezember das Video noch nicht on, hoffe es kommt bald ^^.

A Day Off With Who?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMsP4bFcN2M

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Do 4. Dez 2008, 01:19 

Am 2.12. gab es kein Video, "nur" ein schriftliches Interview mit Graeme Harper.

Koennt ihr das auch nicht sehen? Sorry, wenn ich so bloed frage, aber ich weiss immer nicht, was ihr auf der BBC Seite sehen koennt und was nicht ... *gg* Ein Vorteil, wenn man in England lebt, nehme ich an ... *gg*

Ich kopier es jetzt einfach mal hierein ... ich hoffe, das ist okay, weil es doch etwas laenger ist.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We recently invited you to send in your questions for the legendary director of stories such as Rise Of The Cybermen, Doomsday and the thrilling Series Four trilogy Turn Left/The Stolen Earth/Journey's End. Graeme has kindly taken the time to answer twenty of these queries. Is yours amongst them?

Zitat:
Ian: How did you feel when you heard that Doctor Who was being brought back by Russell and co. Did you expect (or hope) to be asked to direct for the new series?

Graeme Harper: I was really excited as I knew it could really be brought to life with all the technology available now. I did not expect to be thought of, as I am considered part of the old school. I suppose I have never really grown up though; I think that's apparent in my work. I did make contact to say I would love to be considered, but although I know I was approached for Series One, I was already signed up to do another series for ITV.

I was approached again for the second series, and after meeting Russell T Davies and Producer Phil Collision they offered me not one but two Cybermen stories! One of them had the Cybermen opposed by Daleks - what a coup for me! I was really surprised and excited.

Lewis: Comparing your excellent work on the classic series and your equally excellence in the new series, would you say you're the same director? Do you keep similar styles or is it completely different these days?

Graeme: Thank you for your very nice words. I think in 24 years I have changed and hopefully developed my style, if I have one! There are certain shots and ideas that, though effective when I used them, I have never used again since. Yet there are other techniques I use all the time. Also, I think all directors adapt their style of shooting depending on the subject they are dealing with and how that story needs to unfold.

Tracey: Out of all the Doctor Who episodes you've directed, what was the hardest part to bring to life on screen?

Graeme: There are quite a few, but the one that stands out is the magma creature in The Caves of Androzani, the last Peter Davison story. The creature just did not work and I did not have the experience to know how to cleverly disguise its downfalls during shooting. I think it remains a blemish on what could have been a really good story.

Thomas: As the series has progressed from Series One up to now, I notice it has become more cinematic, particularly in terms of camera movement. How much of a say do the directors have in terms of what they are allowed to do when staging sequences?

Graeme: The director has complete control over how he or she stages and shoots the stories. If anything you do is not wanted, however you soon get to know, as the production is very open between producers and directors. Things that don't work so well are put aside for another use some other time. We try to be as innovative as possible throughout, because of widescreen TV sets and format the whole style of shooting for TV has changed. If you want and can afford the equipment, then it is a fantastic format to give it a more cinematic feel.

Vicky: If you could direct a one-off special Doctor Who, where it's a crossover with any other TV program, which programme would you pick?

Graeme: Well, The Sarah Jane Adventures and Torchwood are obvious, but the one I would fancy would be collaboration with Spooks. Wow that could be very scary and creepy, mmmm...

Tony: Do you ever get emotional when directing a big end of series episode? For example, the emotionally charged conclusion to the last series with Donna and The Doctor, or are you simply trying to get everything right on the shoot?

Graeme: Yes I am trying to get everything right, but there is always the moment when you are watching a shot on the monitor, everything is going as planned and you are now totally locked into a performance and how it will go against the other performances you have captured or are about to capture.

Now that's when you end up in tears, because at that moment you are an audience and when the performances are as good as they are on Doctor Who you get totally hooked. You need to make sure you have lots of tissues!

Matt: I've noticed an interesting direction in the new series, with some episodes paying homage to other genres. What have been your biggest influences?

Graeme: My biggest influences are Martin Campbell, Sam Peckinpah, John Houston and John Ford, amongst several others. I am not sure about their styles creeping in - I would not presume I could even begin to use their ideas, but I guess we all unconsciously use ideas we have seen and turn them into our own thing.

A good example of a style of shot being stolen by many of us is the shot of Roy Scheider on the beach in Jaws. We hear a scream in the distance and the camera tracks in fast. The lens zooms out and the focus and size is held on Roy Scheider, giving a very tense and disturbing image. It's brilliant but can never be as brilliant again as its uniqueness lies in that film for that moment unless of course you have never seen Jaws.

Jacqui: What is your favourite episode of Doctor Who that you directed? What is your favourite episode of Doctor Who that you didn't direct?

Graeme: I really enjoyed making all the eps I was involved with, but my favourite has to be Utopia. I thought Derek Jacobi was brilliant and great fun to work with.

For the one I did not direct it has to be Blink. Boy was it scary and well cast. Good performances and a terrific story.

Trelawney: I was wondering, if you could be villain from Doctor Who, who would it be and why? Thanks!

Graeme: It would have to be The Master because he seems to have fun outwitting The Doctor. Who knows one day he might again. I think he is the only one; he has a brilliant brain, I would like one of those!

Lawrence: Out of all Classic and New Series stories which you have directed, which are you most proud of?

Graeme: I think it has to be two: Doomsday and the trilogy to end Series four - Turn Left, The Stolen Earth and Journeys End. They feel so epic in the depths of the stories.

Thomas: How do you approach a Doctor Who script that you are going to direct? What's the first thing that goes through your head?

Graeme: As I read a script I immediately see a vision of how the scenes will look and play and ideas pop into my head straight away, but I don't make a note of anything until the second reading. That way I read the story straight off, like a viewer watching it for the first time, so I try and hold onto those first ideas in my brain. The stronger ones emerge again without fail and the less important ones drop by the wayside.

Christopher: You have directed two episodes of 'Doctor Who' which are considered "legendary" by many fans during the 1980s. With this behind you, do you find you have a reputation to keep going? And do you aim to bring a Classic feel to the New Series?

Graeme: I feel responsible that every story I tell, I do to the best of my ability. I want the audience to get as much excitement and pleasure from the action and the story, so I make it as I would love to see it. I don't want to bring a 'classic' style to it. I want it to be pacey and energetic. Very modern with never a dull moment. I really hope I manage to achieve that. Of course, as a director, you can never please everyone, but we try.

Verity: In series four, you directed The Unicorn and the Wasp, in which the Doctor and Donna meet Agatha Christie. If you could go back and meet a favourite author, who would it be?

Graeme: Definitely John Buchan and definitely Arthur Conan Doyle. Great exciting thriller writers. Edge of your seat stuff and intriguing, yet both very different in their styles.

Mark: Are there any monsters that you'd really love, or dread, to direct?

Graeme: No! Bring them on!!! Even the Magma Creature from The Caves Of Androzani

Rachael: What do enjoy most about your work on Doctor Who, and what do you think Steven Moffat will bring to the show?

Graeme: I get to do action adventure stories with endless possibilities. Each story is so different; it keeps you on your toes. All that I really enjoy. I think Steven will bring a much darker side to the stories, much more hiding behind the sofa. Oh dear! I love it!

Stewart: When you were shooting classic Who, I believe it was multi-camera, and new Who is single camera. Which is the most problematic?

Graeme: They both have their own problems, but the best way to make a drama is single camera. Each shot is considered and lit for, whereas in a multi-camera studio you cannot light perfectly for 3/4 cameras so there are many compromises to be accepted. It is swifter, whereas with single camera it is a slower process - but you learn to be exact in your decisions on shot building, being very aware of how long you have to cover each scene. I prefer single camera, but I can do both.

Mark: Many Who fans agree with me that your first directing gig on the show, The Caves of Androzani, is one of the greatest Doctor Who adventures of all time. What are your feelings today when you look back on this seminal work?

Graeme: Yes, I had been directing for two years which is very short for such a complex production as Doctor Who is, but I feel I have learnt about pace and energy for scenes and how to give a story a real drive. I was really still learning big time then.

I think I work very differently now, and it is still not easy. I am not sure of how good a production Caves of Androzani was compared to now but I guess of its time it romped along. I thought it was gripping, the writing was terrific and that was a huge help towards its success, thank you for mentioning it.

Daniel: Is there one film or TV show from the past that you would like to have directed?

Graeme: Yes Rawhide or Wagon train and any of those other classic Westerns of the 60's and 70's or The Sweeney.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Do 4. Dez 2008, 06:45 
Admin

Viiiiiielen Dank an euch Türchen-Poster! Ohne euch kämen wir nicht in den Genuss dieser kleinen Fan-Leckereien!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Do 4. Dez 2008, 08:05 

Suuuper! ^___^
(Und das entschädigt auch für das doch eher karge erste Türchen ^^)

But it's just instinct. They come here 'cause there's life, that's all.
Moths around a flame, creatures clinging together in the cold."
(Suzie Costello)

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Do 4. Dez 2008, 12:44 

Sodele, mit dem vierten Tuerchen hat sich die BBC zwar Zeit gelassen, aber nun ist es offen.

Und zwar gibt es heute den ersten Teil einer Doctor Geschichte "Gallows Gate Road", geschrieben von Rupert Laight, die Bilder dazu stammen von Brian Williamson.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bild

The first thing the Doctor heard when he woke was the sound of something tapping at a window.

He sat up in bed, ran a hand through his tangled hair and stared around him. Where am I, he thought. This isn't the TARDIS. It's a bed. A very uncomfortable bed. What am I doing in bed? I haven't got time for bed. This is madness.

The Doctor tested his memory. The last thing he remembered was... well, what was it? The TARDIS. He remembered the TARDIS. He'd been at the console when an alarm sounded. An alarm to indicate what?

After that, everything was blank.

Thoroughly confused, the Doctor looked around him. It was dark, apart from a line of light that seemed to edge the bottom of a door.

The Doctor rolled out of bed - surprised to find himself wearing pyjamas - and, squinting through the gloom, could just make out the room's sole window. It was covered with black material, pinned around the frame.

'Blackout,' he murmured to himself, and detached a corner, allowing bright morning light to flood the room.

The Doctor was standing in a small attic bedroom with a low, sloped ceiling and peeling, yellowed wallpaper. It was furnished simply with a narrow single bed and a chest of drawers, on top of which were his clothes, neatly folded.

He turned back to the dust-covered window and saw what had been making the tapping sound. The uppermost branches of a tall oak tree were scratching against the pane.

Got to find out what's going on, thought the Doctor, and he pulled on his clothes and flung open the bedroom door.

'Hello, Doctor,' said a voice on the brink of breaking. 'Did you sleep well?'

The Doctor looked down. A boy of about thirteen with ruddy cheeks and close-cropped ginger hair smiled up at him.

'How do you know my name?'

'You told us last night.'

'Us?' asked the Doctor, confused. 'Who's us?'

'Me and mother,' said the boy. 'Don't you remember?'

'Of course I do.' The Doctor thought hard but, for some reason, couldn't recall. 'Jog my memory.'

'Must be the cold, it's frozen your brain,' said the boy, and he held out his hand. 'I'm Robert. Robert Mann.'

'Nice to meet you, Robert Mann,' replied the Doctor, shaking the boy's hand enthusiastically. 'Or meet you again, I should say.' The Doctor paused a moment at the top of a staircase, still baffled as to how he'd got here.

'Come on then, or we'll be late for breakfast.'

As they descended, Robert reminded the Doctor of how he had rung the doorbell the previous evening, unable to tell them why but, as it was late, Robert's mother had offered him a bed for the night in their boarding house.

'I wonder what I wanted,' mused the Doctor. 'Oh well, who cares?' He paused. 'Hold on, that's not like me.' Then the worry vanished from his mind again. 'It's nice here,' he said. 'Maybe I'll stay.'

By now they had reached the bottom of three flights of stairs and were standing in the house's entrance hall.

'Needs a bit of a dust, doesn't it?' said the Doctor, running his finger along a picture rail.

'Can't get the staff,' said Robert. 'There is a war on.'

'A war? Is there? Which one?'

The boy chuckled. 'Are you pulling my leg?'

'Never pulled a leg in my life. And I don't joke about time. What year is this?'

Robert stared at him. 'It's 1940, of course.'

'I travel a lot,' said the Doctor. 'I get confused.'

'I wish I could travel,' replied Robert. 'I want to be an explorer when I grow up. Just like Marco Polo. He discovered spaghetti.'

'And pinched my caravan!'

'You're very strange.'

The Doctor grinned. 'It has been mentioned.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dining room was at the back of the house, with glass-panelled doors leading to the garden.

Seated around the oval table were five people. A young lady, a young man, an elderly lady, a stout, middle-aged gentleman and, at the head of the table, a skinny woman in her late thirties.

Robert quickly took his place, whilst the Doctor stood about awkwardly, unsure what to do.

'Please be seated,' said the thin woman brusquely.

From her red hair, the Doctor guessed her to be Robert's mother. But she lacked her son's jolly demeanour. Her features were sharp, her nose turned up as if permanently troubled by an unpleasant odour.

The Doctor sat down. 'I'm famished!'

'You can introduce yourself to the other guests,' said Mrs Mann. 'You've met Robert already.'

'He's going to be an explorer when he grows up,' said the Doctor. 'Aren't you, Rob?'

Mrs Mann snorted in derision. 'Robert changes his mind every five minutes.'

'No, I don't!' protested her son. 'I'm going to be an explorer.' He paused, then added, 'Or an engine driver.'

After the guests had helped themselves to modest portions of watery scrambled egg, the apologetic clatter of cutlery on china began.

'I'm Major Woolly,' said the stout man sat across from the Doctor. He had a blotchy complexion and a moustache that drooped over his mouth. 'So, you're a doctor, Mrs Mann tells us. Doctor what?'

'Do you know, I can't seem to remember right now,' said the Doctor.

'Shellshock is it?' said the Major. 'Terrible business, I'm sure. I knew a chap got it in the last war.' He paused to ruminate. 'That was a war all right. Not like this one. Fought it with our bare hands.'

'Must have been uncomfortable,' said the Doctor.

'Don't mind the Major,' said Mrs Mann. 'He'd love to teach Mr Hitler a thing or two. Wouldn't you, Major?'

The Major gave an unintelligible grunt and carried on with his breakfast.

Sat to his right was an elderly woman wearing a large feathered hat. She introduced herself as Miss Sillington, and gave the Doctor a warm smile.

'Welcome to our humble little guest house,' she said. 'I always call it a guest house, though strictly speaking it's a boarding house. I've lived in Sydenham since I was five years old. Then I lost all my money in the big crash. Moved in here in '33. Oldest resident.'

The Doctor's gaze was involuntarily drawn to her hat. It was a startling sight to see someone wearing something so vast and inappropriate to breakfast.

'I'm 74, you know,' added Miss Sillington, as if to explain her eccentric headgear.

Along the table, Robert giggled.

'Eat your egg,' said his mother, fixing him with a steely stare.

The Doctor caught the lad's eye and gave him an encouraging wink.

Robert then introduced the remaining two guests. Each greeted the Doctor a polite nod, but remained silent.

Miss Gibbs was probably in her early twenties. Timid-looking, she had fair hair and wore an Argyle sweater. At her side, and appearing equally bashful, sat Clive Plympton. About the same age as Miss Gibbs, he kept his head down throughout the meal, fixing his plate with a worried frown. Every once in a while, when she was sure no one was looking, Miss Gibbs would throw Mr Plympton a shy glance.

Just then, the dining room door swung open and a hefty woman of about fifty barged in, wearing a food-stained apron and carrying a tray.

'You lot finished yet?' she asked in a gravely voice.

'Very nearly, Mrs Baxter,' replied the landlady curtly.

Mrs Baxter ignored her and began collecting plates, whether the food on them was finished or not. 'Oh, and we've no gammon for lunch,' she said. 'All out of ration coupons. It'll be luncheon meat again.' And with a dismissive grunt she was gone.

'That woman,' hissed Mrs Mann, after a suitable pause. 'It's long past time I dismissed her. The food. The attitude. One of these days I'll get round to it. And that's not the only thing. The house needs a good spring clean, too. And as for Lofty... He certainly needs cutting down to size.'

'Who's Lofty?' asked the Doctor. 'Your husband?'

'Mr Mann is deceased,' replied the landlady quietly.

'Lofty is the oak tree in the garden,' explained Robert. 'Mother's been meaning to cut it down for years. It blocks out all the light to the back bedrooms.'

'Why don't you then?' asked the Doctor.

'No one ever does anything here,' said Robert.

'That will do.' His mother frowned at him.

'It's true though,' he added sulkily. 'Nothing ever happens in this house!'

Something about Robert's woeful tone struck the Doctor. Yes, there was an odd air to this place, he thought. A feeling of stagnation, of immobility.

'Leave the table at once!' ordered Mrs Mann.

Robert laid down his napkin, vacated his seat and sulkily slipped from the room.

Just then, the clock on the mantelpiece struck ten.

Bild

Robert dawdled in the hallway, waiting for the Doctor to leave the dining room. This newcomer was the most exciting thing to happen at Gallows Gate Road since... well, forever. And there was something very odd about him, thought Robert, as the Major, Miss Sillington and the rest of them filed past.

Finally, the Doctor sauntered out into the hallway, gazing distractedly about.

'Where are you from, Doctor?' asked Robert.

'What?' The Doctor was clearly miles away. 'Oh, nowhere you'll have heard of.' He stuffed his hands in his pocket and shut his eyes. 'I can't even remember what I'm doing here.' Then he turned to Robert. 'What is it about this place?'

'I don't know,' Robert replied.

'Yes, you do,' insisted the Doctor.

'I do?' said Robert, confused. And he thought very hard as to what the newcomer meant.

This house was all he had ever known. He'd been born here. He'd grown up here. Father had died when he was six years old, and after that his mother had taken in paying guests. But the Doctor was right. There was something strange about the place.

'Yes... I think I know what you mean. All the residents are hopeless, aren't they? I want to be an architect, but they don't want to do anything.'

'Exactly!' The Doctor took Robert by the shoulders. 'And it means we have a lot of work to do, Robby-boy. So let's get to it!' And he bounded off up the stairs.

'Get to what?' Robert called after him.

'Questioning the guests, of course,' replied the Doctor. 'You take the Major and Miss Gibbs. I'll speak to Miss Sillington and Mr Plympton.' He paused, frowning. 'One of them is not what they seem.'

Miss Sillington had taken off her hat. Sitting in her small, sparsely furnished room was clearly not occasion enough for the dilapidated headgear.

'These are amazing,' said the Doctor, studying the collection of colourful paintings that covered one wall. The Doctor thought he recognised her style. Yes, he did. There was a picture just like them in the National Portrait Gallery in London - of a famous writer. And he was sure that was painted in 1940 by an M. Sillington. 'Have you ever met T.S. Eliot?' he asked.

'T.S. who?' murmured the elderly lady.

But the Doctor barely heard her. He was drawn to one painting in particular. It was quite unlike the rest - a study of a tree, rendered in total realism. He squinted at the date in the corner. 1933. 'This is the most recent one,' he said. 'But that was seven years ago.'

'Just after I took lodgings here.'

'Why did you stop? You're a brilliant painter!'

'Well...' she began. But then there was a long pause. 'I don't really know,' she said at last. 'I just... lost my confidence. Who'd be interested in my little daubs? I'm hardly going to be a famous artist now. I'm 74, you know.'

'Doesn't matter if you're 104. Never too late to be brilliant.' The Doctor beamed. 'I should know.'

'When I was your age I lived just two streets from here,' mused Miss Sillington, clearly caught up in her own thoughts. 'There was a lot of talk about this house back then.'

'What kind of talk?'

'No one would go near the place. They said the house was cursed. All nonsense, of course. Merely rumours.' Miss Sillington frowned, as if trying to remember something.

'Rumours usually start for a reason,' said the Doctor.

'You can't seriously believe...' Miss Sillington's frail voice trailed off.

'It is a very strange house,' she admitted finally.

One flight of stairs further up No.1 Gallows Gate Road, Robert had slipped into the empty bedroom of Major Woolly. He was examining the lapel of an Army dress jacket hanging on a peg beside the bed. It was adorned with medals from the First World War.

'What are you doing in here, boy?' barked the Major, who'd slipped quietly into the room behind him. But his frown immediately shifted into a proud beam when he spotted what his intruder was looking at. 'Admiring the brass, eh?'

'You must have been quite a soldier,' said Robert. 'Why aren't you out there now? You can't be too old for it.'

'No, of course not. But you see, it's, er...' The Major shuffled awkwardly from one foot to the other. 'I'm no coward, if that's what you're getting at.'

'Obviously not. So what's stopping you?' asked Robert in his best detective tone.

Major Woolly's face twisted into a pained pout. To Robert, it looked as if, for the first time in years, the man was really searching his soul.

'I don't know,' stammered the Major after a long, strained silence. 'I just... can't.' As the clock over the hearth struck noon, the Doctor and Robert were standing in the chilly drawing room swapping notes.

Robert told the Doctor everything he'd learned about the Major, and then he moved on to Miss Gibbs.

Every weekday she took the train into the offices of a small publishing house, to make notes on unsolicited manuscripts. The rest of the time, however, it was clear her only occupation was the study of Mr Plympton.

The Doctor then explained that Clive Plympton's income came from writing articles about historical events for monthly periodicals. But, it transpired, he really wanted to pen a passionate historical novel.

'Is that everyone?' asked the Doctor.

'Yes,' said Robert. 'Apart from Mrs Baxter.'

'Did I hear my name?' Mrs Baxter stood in the doorway, hands on hips. 'I suppose you'll be wanting tea.'

'Actually, it was you we wanted,' said the Doctor. 'How long have you worked here, Mrs Baxter?'

'Since 1934,' replied the cook. 'For my sins.'

'Happy?' The Doctor stared at her.

'Don't be daft,' she replied.

'Why not leave then?'

'Well, if truth be told, I would like to retire.' She stared out of the window with a faraway expression. 'To Dorset maybe. I've a sister there. I could keep a pig. Trouble is, they'd never cope here without me.'

'I reckon they'd manage,' said the Doctor. 'Don't you, Rob?'

Robert nodded.

'Charmed, I'm sure,' huffed Mrs Baxter. 'Now, if that's all the silly questions, I'll get back to my kitchen. It's lunch in half an hour, and them tins of meat won't open themselves.'

The Doctor stared into the space newly vacated by Mrs Baxter, his expression dark. 'Someone here is sapping every last drop of ambition from these people. And I'm going to find out who it is.' With that, he sprang towards the door.

'Where are you going?' asked Robert.

'To the TARDIS. Er, my motor car.'

'Spaceship, you mean!'

The Doctor froze in the doorway.

'Only an alien would keep something like this in his pocket.'

Robert held up the Doctor's sonic screwdriver.

'That's my... Where did you get that?'

'I went through your pockets last night.'

A smile lit up the Doctor's face. 'You're a cheeky monkey, aren't you? I like that. Just what I'd do. Now give it here!'

He snatched the sonic screwdriver from Robert's hand and left the room.

Robert congratulated himself. He knew he'd been right.

Out in the hall, the Doctor was thinking hard. He had to remember why he'd come here, where he'd been going before the TARDIS was dragged off-course. Had it been dragged off-course? Surely this house wasn't affecting him too? He'd faced tougher competition than the residents of a scruffy semidetached in Sydenham.

He looked down at the sonic screwdriver in his hand. I'm the Doctor, he thought defiantly. I'm a Time Lord. I can travel from one side of the Universe to the other in the blink of an eye. That must be something to be proud of?

He shook himself, turned towards the front door and gripped the handle. Just then, the world began to spin.

'Doctor?' he heard Robert calling urgently. 'Doctor! Are you all right?'

But dark clouds filled the Doctor's mind, and though he tugged at the door, he couldn't open it. He knew it wasn't locked or jammed - it was he who didn't have the strength, the determination, to leave this place.

And then he forgot even that, as No.1 Gallows Gate Road seemed to slip further and further away and total blackness engulfed everything.

The last thing he heard was a boy's voice screaming his name.

'Doctor! Doctoooor!'

TO BE CONTINUED...

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Do 4. Dez 2008, 12:53 

Vielen Dank an alle. Ich find' das ja toll, was BBC so auf die Beine stellt... lol

Hehe, zu dem Video des dritten Türchen: Also, wenn ich schon nicht den David haben kann, würde ich zur Not auf diesen Colin nehmen. Er müsste halt dann immer mit den Rücken vor mir stehen und laufen, aber wäre ok... lol

Die Geschichte werd' ich später in Ruhe lesen.

"The universe is big, it's vast and complicated, and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles. And that's the theory. Nine hundred years, never seen one yet, but this would do me."

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Fr 5. Dez 2008, 17:00 

Also, hinter dem heutigen Tuerchen befindet sich ein Spiel, so dass ich fuerchte, dass wenn ihr das Tuerchen nicht oeffnen koennt, ihr das Spiel leider nicht spielen koennt ... sorry ...

Aber witzig ist es:

Man muss verhindern, dass die TARDIS in ein schwarzes Loch faellt und dafuer muss man die Gravitation von so komischen Geseinsbrocken ausnutzen. Nebenbei muss man noch verloren gegangene Astronauten retten und Weltraumschrott ausweichen, der einem die Energie auffrisst, wenn man auf ihn trifft.

Und verdammt, das Ding ist schnell ... :D Hab eben erst mal drei Anlaeufe gebraucht, bis ich ueberhaupt verstanden hab, worum es geht und wie es funktioniert ... *lol* und dann? Naja, dann sah es auch nicht viel besser aus ... *gg* ich denke, Kinder koennen sowas noch am besten spielen. ;)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Fr 5. Dez 2008, 23:57 

das hab ich auch mal gespielt, weit bin ich da auch net gekommen :lol:

hier kann es jeder mal testen

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Sa 6. Dez 2008, 08:44 

NightmareLady hat geschrieben:
das hab ich auch mal gespielt, weit bin ich da auch net gekommen :lol:

hier kann es jeder mal testen
Uh, sorry, aber das ist nicht das Spiel. ;)

Versucht doch noch mal diesen Link:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/s4/misc/ ... ecember_05

Meine Freundin kann es auch spielen, und die sitzt in Deutschland. *gg*

6.12.08 - Nikolaus (obwohl die das hier wohl nicht kennen *gg*)
Und heute gibt es 4 Weihnachtskarten zum Ausdrucken und Verschicken ... :)

Bild Bild Bild Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Sa 6. Dez 2008, 13:20 
Admin

Ah, Kärtchen zum Nikolaus, das ist schön. Thanks für's Posten, Chayiana!

Aber konnte der Doctor nicht etwas freundlicher gucken, so für die Weihnachtskarte? :wink:

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Sa 6. Dez 2008, 16:43 

Huch, den BBC-Adventskalender, irgendwie hab ich den in diesem Jahr völlig vergesssen
:oops:

Finde es ja sehr schade, dass anscheinend nun die Videos nicht überall abspielbar sind, deshalb mal ein Danke an die netten Poster hier fürs Reinstellen!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Sa 6. Dez 2008, 19:58 

@silvy: toller winter-doctor who-banner Bild

chayiana hat geschrieben:
Meine Freundin kann es auch spielen, und die sitzt in Deutschland.

ich kanns auch spielen und ne freundin, die in italien wohnt, kanns auch spielen - macht jedenfalls viel spaß, danke fürs reinstellen :D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Sa 6. Dez 2008, 23:12 
Admin

Die Signatur ist wirklich wunderschön - auch von mir ein Danke für den Link!!!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: So 7. Dez 2008, 22:50 

etwas spät heute, aber doch noch gepostet xD. Heute gab es 4 Wallpaper vom kommenden Christmasspecial zum download.
Hier der Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/s4/misc/ ... ecember_07

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 8. Dez 2008, 01:54 

Oh - sehr schön, vielen Dank! :D

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 8. Dez 2008, 14:47 

Für den 8. Dezember gibt es wieder ein Spiel zu spielen. Es heißt Cosmic Collider und kann hier gespielt werden: http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/s4/misc/ ... ecember_08 .
Werde es jetzt gleich mal ausprobieren ^^

Edit: soo hab nun alle 6 Level gespielt, das war jetzt nicht allzu schwer ^^. Als Belohnung bekommt man dann 6 neue Wallpaper, die ich nun einfach mal reinstellen werde ^^.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/medialib ... screen.jpg

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 8. Dez 2008, 15:55 

Oha, und dabei hab ich den letzten Schub schöne wallpaper noch garnicht richtig 'verdaut' - Die sind ja einsame Sptze!
*wasser im Mund zusammenlauf*
Für heute bün üsch glücklüsch!--> http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/medialib ... screen.jpg

But it's just instinct. They come here 'cause there's life, that's all.
Moths around a flame, creatures clinging together in the cold."
(Suzie Costello)

Bild

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 8. Dez 2008, 17:34 

danke für die vielen links, die wallies sidn echt toll. teste auch gleich mal das spiel aus ;-)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Di 9. Dez 2008, 20:01 

Wie ich sehe, hat für heute noch niemand den Türcheninhalt gepostet. Da ich das Video von der Webseite ja nicht abspielen konnte, muss halt wieder YouTube herhalten :lol: http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=qU5gpXE2SfU

Die letzten Wallpaper gefallen mir ja auch super und besonders auf diesen Cyberman bin ich schon mehr als gespannt.

Edit: Oh, fast vergessen :oops:
Dank euch, NightmareLady & Satia für das Signaturlob. Ja, ab und an gelingt selbst mir noch etwas Akzeptables ;)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Di 9. Dez 2008, 21:21 
Admin

Singing Jack - LOL! Naja, war wohl nur eine Frage der Zeit, wann der Barrowman auch mal die Stimmbänder einsetzen darf. Verrücktes Filmchen!

Thanks für's Posten, Silvy!
P.S. mag sie auch, Deine Signatur.... Jahreszeit-geziemlich!

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Di 9. Dez 2008, 22:44 

Netter Film!
Ich mag die Sig übrigens auch...

"The universe is big, it's vast and complicated, and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles. And that's the theory. Nine hundred years, never seen one yet, but this would do me."

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 10. Dez 2008, 16:58 

Heute gab es hinter dem Türchen einen Cyberman Sceensaver zum downloaden.

Bild

PC: http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/mi ... 24x768.exe

MAC: http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/mi ... 24x768.zip

Beides 1024x768 Auflösung

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 54 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC [ Sommerzeit ]